APPSC Recruitment 2024: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced APPSC Recruitment by releasing a public notification for the recruitment of 99 vacancies for the posts of Lecturer.
This recruitment is specifically to fill Lecturer posts within APPSC Bharti 2024 which provides an important opportunity for job seekers
APPSC Recruitment Notification PDF 2024 Apply Online for 99 Lecturer Various Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023-24 has invited the APPSC Apply Online 2024 for Lecturer posts in various departments from eligible candidates interested in Lecturer. The objective of this recruitment is to add talented individuals to APPSC.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service CommissionVacancy 2024 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
APPSC Notification 2024 PDF
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
- The eligibility criteria for the APPSC Recruitment for 99 Posts require a Graduate, Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma, or equivalent qualification. The age limit for candidates is 18 years to 42 years as of the submission of the online application on 18 February 2024, age relaxation for reserved categories will be given as per APPSC Recruitment norms.
|Graduate, PG, Degree, Diploma
|Maximum 42 years as of 18 February 2024
|Starting Date for Online Apply Submission
|29 January 2024
|Closing Date for Online Apply Submission
|18 February 2024
- The application portal will be operational from 29.01.2024 to 18/02/2024 (till 23:59 hrs).
Vacancy Name and Posts Details
|Stream / Discipline
|No. of Posts
APPSC Lecturer Salary
- The selected candidates will be paid Basic Pay 98400/- per month on the scale of Rs.56100/- to 98400/-, etc as per the notification.
|Rs.56100/- to 98400/-
- Written Test in Computer Based Recruitment Test.
How to Apply
To apply for APPSC Recruitment 2024:
- Visit the official website: Open the official website “psc.ap.gov.in”.
- Apply Online Link: Go to the “Careers” or “Recruitment” section and click on the Apply Online link to apply.
- OTPR Registration: First-time applicants should fill out the One-Time Profile Registration (OTPR) application properly to obtain OTPR ID.
- APPSC does not take responsibility for any mistake. Be careful while doing OTPR registration.
- Fill out the Online Form: After registration, log in to your account and fill it with the required information.
- Upload Required Documents: Upload all the required documents like educational certificate, photograph, and signature.
- Pay Application Fee: Pay the given application fee.
- Take a Printout: After successful submission, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|APPSC Recruitment Notification
FAQ for APPSC Recruitment 2024
Question: How many total vacancies are there for Lecturer posts in APPSC Recruitment 2024?
Answer: There are 99 posts of Lecturer in APPSC Recruitment 2024.
Question: What are the educational qualifications required for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Answer: Candidates need to have Graduation, Post Graduation, Degree, Diploma, or equivalent qualification.
Question: What is the age limit for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Answer: The age limit of the candidates is 18 to 42 years.
Question: What are the important dates for the APPSC Recruitment 2024 application process?
Answer: Online application submission on 29 January 2024 to 18 February 2024.
Question: What is the selection process for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
Answer: The selection process consists of a Written Test in Computer Based Recruitment Test.