Nuh District Court Recruitment 2024: Nuh District Court has released the latest notification on its official website for recruiting Clerk and Stenographer Grade-III Posts. A total of 47 vacancies are available for BA, and B.Sc candidates who wish to apply offline.
These Stenographer Grade-III 36 and Clerk 11 are purely on adhoc basis and are open till 7 February 2024 at 5:00 PM. Late applications or applications received through email will not be considered.
Each post requires a separate application including personal details, qualifications, and relevant documents. Incomplete applications or application Nuh District Court Jobs Office website.
Nuh District Court Recruitment 2024 Notification PDF Offline Apply for Stenographer, Clerk 47 Vacancies
Interested and eligible candidates can download the Nuh Court Application Form from the official website nuh.dcourts.gov.in for Nuh District Court Recruitment 2024 and submit their Nuh Court Clerk Vacancy 2024 application by post or by hand at the office of the District and Sessions Judge, Nuh (Mewat). Brief details are given below.
|Clerk, Stenographer Grade II
|BA, B.Sc pass, 10th Class examination with Hindi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in the operation of Computers
- The minimum age is 18 years and the upper age limit shall be per the latest instructions of the Haryana Government in this regard to be calculated as of 1 January 2024.
- Age relaxation for reserved posts is applicable as per the Government of Haryana policies.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Form
|23 January 2024
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Form
|7 February 2024 at 5:00 PM
- Stenographer, Clerk Salary Rs. 25500/-.
Nuh Court Posts Details
|Existing and anticipated Anticipated vacant posts of Stenographer Grade-III
|Existing and anticipated vacant posts of Clerk
|English Shorthand Test
|Computer Proficiency Test
|Test Date and Time
|Stenography Test (11 February 2024)
report for the test sharp at 9:30 AM.
|Written Exam (25 February 2024)
Report Time for the test sharp at 9:30 AM
|Computer Proficiency Test
|Existing and anticipated
|Computer Typing Test (English)
How to Apply for Nuh District Court Recruitment 2024
To apply for the Nuh Court Recruitment 202 for Clerk and Steno Posts follow these steps:
- Application Format: Write your application on plain paper. Mention the specific post you are applying for.
- Include complete personal and contact details.
- Attachments: Enclose self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates/documents.
- Self-Addressed Envelope: Include a self-addressed envelope with appropriate postage stamps.
- Application Submission: Send your application to the Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Hisar. Applications can be sent by post or by hand. Ensure it reaches you before 23 January 2024 by 05:00 PM. Email applications will not be considered.
- Last Date: The last date for receipt of applications is 23 January 2024 at 05.00 PM.
- Incomplete Applications: Incomplete applications will be rejected without the requisite documents. A rejection list will be uploaded on the office website.
Important Links for Nuh District Court Recruitment 2024
FAQs for Nuh District Court Recruitment 2024
Ques 1: What is the total number of Clerk, Stenographer vacancies in Nuh Court Recruitment 2024?
Ans: There are a total of 47 vacancies of Clerk, Stenographer in Nuh Court Recruitment 2024.
Ques 2: What is the minimum age limit for Nuh District Court Recruitment 2024?
Ans: The minimum age limit for Nuh District Court Recruitment 2024 is 18 years.