APSC Recruitment 2024: Assam Public Service Commission has announced APSC Recruitment by releasing a public notification for the recruitment of 18 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer.
This recruitment is specifically to fill Assistant Engineer posts within Recruitment 2024 which provides an important opportunity for job seekers
APSC Recruitment Notification PDF 2024 Apply Online for 18 Assistant Engineer Various Posts
Assam PSC Recruitment 2023-24 has invited online applications for Assistant Engineer Various posts in various departments from eligible candidates interested in Assistant Engineer. The objective of this recruitment is to add talented individuals to APSC.
APSC Vacancy 2024 Notification
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Assam PSC Notification 2024 PDF
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
- The eligibility criteria for the Assam PSC Recruitment for 18 Posts require a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification. The age limit for candidates is 38 years as of the submission of the online application on 21 January 2024, age relaxation for reserved categories will be given as per APSC Recruitment norms.
|Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
|21 to 38 years as of 21 January 2024
Note For Age Limit:-
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated based on the Class-X/Class-XII Examination Admit Card/Pass Certification/Marksheet issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council where Age/Date of Birth(DOB) is reflected.
|Starting Date for Online Apply Submission
|22 December 2023
|Closing Date for Online Apply Submission
|21 January 2024
- The application portal will be operational from 22.12.2023 to 21/01/2024 (till 23:59 hrs).
- The selection process includes written tests and interviews.
Vacancy Name and Posts Details
- Assistant Engineer: 18 Posts
- Total Posts: 18 Posts
Assam PSC Jobs Salary
- The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 30000/- to 110000/- + GP Rs.12700/-, Pay Band-4 as per the notification.
|Rs. 30000/- to 110000/- + GP Rs.12700/-, Pay Band-4
How to Apply
To apply for APSC Recruitment 2024:
- You go to the official website.
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Open and Read the official notification carefully.
- Applicants should click on the apply online link to apply.
- Fill in all the necessary information and attach the necessary documents.
- Keep a copy for your records.
|APSC Recruitment Notification
FAQ for Assam PSC Recruitment 2024
1. How many vacancies are available in APSC Recruitment 2024?
Answer: There are 18 vacancies for Assistant Engineer posts.
2. What is the educational qualification required for APSC Recruitment?
Answer: Candidates need to have Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
3. What is the age limit for APSC Recruitment applicants?
Answer: The age limit is 38 years with relaxation for reserved categories as per APSC norms.
4. What is the selection process for APSC Recruitment 2024?
Answer: The selection process consists of written examination and interview.