Union Bank Recruitment 2024: Union Bank of India has announced Union Bank Recruitment by releasing a public notification for the recruitment of 16 vacancies for the posts of Head, Associate Head, and Assistant Head.
This recruitment is specifically to fill Head posts within Recruitment 2024 which provides an important opportunity for job seekers
Union Bank Recruitment Notification PDF 2024 Apply Offline for 16 Head, Associate Head, Asst Head Various Posts
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023-24 has invited offline applications for Head, Asst Head Various posts in various departments from eligible candidates interested in Head. The objective of this recruitment is to add talented individuals to Union Bank.
Union Bank Vacancy 2024 Notification
Union Bank of India (Union Bank)
Union Bank Notification 2024 PDF
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
- The eligibility criteria for the Union Bank Recruitment for 16 Posts require a BE/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/ MCA or equivalent qualification. The age limit for candidates is 55 years as of the submission of the online application on 21 January 2024, age relaxation for reserved categories will be given as per Union Bank Recruitment norms.
|BE/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/ MCA
|Maximum 55 years as of 21 January 2024
Note For Age Limit:-
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated based on the Class-X/Class-XII Examination Admit Card/Pass Certification/Marksheet issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council where Age/Date of Birth(DOB) is reflected.
|Starting Date for Online Apply Submission
|22 December 2023
|Closing Date for Online Apply Submission
|21 January 2024
- The application portal will be operational from 22.12.2023 to 21/01/2024 (till 23:59 hrs).
Vacancy Name and Posts Details
- Head: 06 Posts
- Associate Head: 05 Posts
- Assistant Head: 05 Posts
- Total Posts: 16 Posts
How to Apply
To apply for Union Bank Recruitment 2024:
- Download or collect the application form from the official website.
- Complete the form by 16 January 2024.
- Attach a passport-size photo and signature.
- Include your email ID and mobile number.
- Fill out and check the form carefully.
- Submit to the specified address before the last date.
- Keep a copy for your records.
|APSC Recruitment Notification
FAQ for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2024
Q: What is the total number of vacancies available in the Union Bank Recruitment 2024?
Answer: There are a total of 16 vacancies for the posts of Head, Associate Head, and Assistant Head.
Q: What are the educational qualifications required for Union Bank Recruitment 2024?
Answer: The eligibility criteria include a BE/B.Tech/Master’s Degree/MBA/MCA or an equivalent qualification.
Q: What is the maximum age limit for candidates applying for Union Bank Recruitment 2024?
A: The maximum age limit is 55 years.
Q: What is the selection process for Union Bank Recruitment 2024?
Answer: The selection process involves an Interview.