UPSC Recruitment 2024: The Union Public Service Commission has announced UPSC Recruitment by releasing a public notification no. 24/2023 for the recruitment of 38 vacancies for the posts of Specialist Grade III.
This recruitment is specifically to fill Specialist posts within UPSC Bharti 2024 which provides an important opportunity for job seekers
UPSC Recruitment Notification PDF 2024 Apply Online for 38 Specialist Grade III Various Posts
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023-24 has invited the UPSC Apply Online 2024 for Specialist posts in various departments from eligible candidates interested in Specialist Grade III. The objective of this recruitment is to add talented individuals to UPSC.
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2024 Notification
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Notification 2024 PDF
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
- The eligibility criteria for the UPSC Recruitment for 50 Posts require an MBBS or equivalent qualification. The age limit for candidates is 50 years as of the submission of the online application on 11 January 2024, age relaxation for reserved categories will be given as per UPSC Recruitment norms.
|Maximum 50 years as of 11 January 2024
|Starting Date for Online Apply Submission
|22 December 2023
|Closing Date for Online Apply Submission
|11 January 2024
- The application portal will be operational from 22.12.2023 to 11/01/2024 (till 23:59 hrs).
Vacancy Name and Posts Details
- Specialist Grade III: 38 Posts
- Total Posts: 38 Posts
UPSC Jobs Salary
- The selected candidates will be paid Level-11 as per the 7th CPC as per the notification.
|Specialist Grade III
|Level-11 as per 7th CPC
- Recruitment Test, Interview.
How to Apply
To apply for UPSC Recruitment 2024:
- Visit the official website: Open the official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Complete the Online Application Form: Fill in the required information correctly in the online application form.
- Upload Documents/Certificates: Ensure that all supporting documents are in PDF format.
- Upload Matriculation/10th certificate for date of birth.
- Upload degree/diploma certificate or provisional certificate along with mark sheet.
- Provide an order/letter for equivalent educational qualification.
- Upload experience certificate specifying period, duties, and salary.
- Upload the caste certificate in the prescribed proforma, if applicable.
- OBC candidates must submit the declaration of non-creamy layer status.
- Include disability certificate (if applicable) issued by a competent medical authority.
- Upload any other supporting documents for additional claims.
- Document Guidelines: Keep the file size of each module less than 1 MB (2 MB for “Upload other documents”).
Scan documents in 200 dpi grayscale for legibility.
- Scan and Upload Documents: Candidates should scan and upload all the required documents, information, and photographs.
- Review and Submit: The candidate should double-check all the details given. Submit the online application form.
- Take a Printout: Take a printout for future reference.
|UPSC Recruitment Notification
FAQ for UPSC Recruitment 2024
1. Question: How many vacancies are there for UPSC Specialist Grade III in 2024?
Answer: There are 38 vacancies for Specialist Grade III posts in UPSC Recruitment 2024.
2. Question: What is the educational qualification required for UPSC Specialist Grade III?
Answer: For Specialist Grade III post candidates require MBBS or equivalent qualification.
3. Question: What is the application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2024?
Answer: Application fee Rs. Rs.25/- for General/OBC and Nil for SC/ST candidates.
4. Question: What is the salary for Specialist Grade III in UPSC jobs?
Answer: Selected candidates will be paid Level-11 as per the 7th CPC.
5. Question: What is the selection process for UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2024?
Answer: The selection process involves a recruitment test and interview.